1. 20-6595 Invocation
1. 20-6596 Pledge of Allegiance
3. 20-6597 Approval of Minutes from the City Council Meetings of August 19 and August 26, 2020.
12. 20-6122 Ordinance approving funding for SAWS impact fee waivers for a five-year period from fiscal year 2021 to fiscal year 2025. There is no impact to the General Fund. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager; John Jacks, Director, Center City Development & Operations]
13. 20-6574 Resolution in the spirit of equal justice for all honoring the life and legacy of United States Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. [Andrew Segovia, City Attorney]
16. 20-6175 Ordinance approving an agreement with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for the delivery of professional services related to the Project YES online intervention for depression and anxiety in adolescents for the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District in an amount up to $260,000.00 and a term ending September 30, 2021. [Colleen M. Bridger, MPH, PhD, Assistant City Manager; Sandra Guerra, MD, MPH, Interim Deputy Public Health Director, Health]
18. 20-6598 City Manager's Report
Nov 12, 2020 City Council A Session on 2020-11-12 9:00 AM