1. 20-6895 Approval of the meeting minutes for the October 22, 2020 Community Health and Equity Committee Meeting.
4. 20-6642 A briefing and presentation on the Municipal Setting Designation (MSD) application for the KLN Steel property at 4200 N. Pan Am Expressway, located in City Council District 2. [Roderick Sanchez, Assistant City Manager; Razi Hosseini, Director, Public Works]
2. 20-6752 A briefing providing updates on Metro Health's Implementation of a voluntary paid sick leave program. [Colleen M. Bridger, MPH, PhD, Assistant City Manager; Sandra Guerra, MD, MPH, Interim Deputy Public Health Director, Health]
3. 20-6751 A briefing on Metro Health's Gun Violence Prevention Program - Stand Up SA [Colleen M. Bridger, MPH, PhD, Assistant City Manager; Sandra Guerra, MD, MPH, Interim Deputy Director, Health Department]
5. 20-6691 A briefing on a potential agreement between the City of San Antonio and Blink Charging Company for Publicly-Accessible Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure on City Property (RFP 20-076). [David McCary, Assistant City Manager; Douglas Melnick, Chief Sustainability Officer]
Nov 16, 2020 Community Health and Equity Committee on 2020-11-16 2:00 PM