1. 21-1094 Invocation
2. 21-1095 Pledge of Allegiance
3. 21-1096 Approval of Minutes from the City Council Meetings of October 7, 2020, October 8, 2020, and October 28, 2020
14. 21-1050 Ordinance approving the acceptance of grant funds in the amount of $3,603,100.02 from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs – Texas Emergency Rental Assistance Program; and approving agreements with Bexar County totaling $2,217,196.47 to administer the County’s TERAP funds to provide rental assistance to eligible households impacted by COVID-19. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager; Verónica R. Soto, Director, Neighborhood and Housing Services]
4. 21-1107 Briefing on the December Financial Report of the COVID-19 Emergency Response and Recovery and Resiliency Plan [Maria Villagómez, Deputy City Manager; Ana Bradshaw, COVID-19 Financial and Performance Liaison]
9. 20-7487 Ordinance awarding the FY 2021 Pavement Preservation Package 2 - Base Repair Task Order Contract to Winters and White, LLC in an amount not to exceed $889,626.00 with reimbursement from San Antonio Water System and CPS Energy in an amount consistent with necessary adjustments to their existing infrastructure related to street maintenance pavement preservation projects identified in the Infrastructure Management Program. [Roderick Sanchez, Assistant City Manager; Razi Hosseini, Director, Public Works]
17. 21-1104 Ordinance approving the City of San Antonio's Federal Legislative Program for the 117th U.S. Congress. [Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager; Jeff Coyle, Director, Government & Public Affairs]
19. 20-7416 Resolution to initiate historic landmark designation for 9290 Leslie Rd and waive application fees totaling $5,957.20. Funding for the application fees is available in the Office of Historic Preservation General Fund FY 2021 Adopted Budget. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager; Shanon Shea Miller, Director, Office of Historic Preservation].
20. 21-1124 Ordinance amending an interlocal agreement with Southwest Texas Regional Advisory Council (STRAC) in the amount of $150,000.00 funded by the General Fund to authorize the Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute to conduct an assessment of the City's mental health response and identify system improvements to the City’s first response system, informed by existing data on mental health response and integrated response best practices. [Maria Villagomez, Deputy City Manager; Melody Woosley, Director, Human Services]
Z-1. 20-7434 ZONING CASE Z-2020-10700122 (Council District 1): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "R-6 AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District to "RM-4 AHOD" Residential Mixed Airport Hazard Overlay District on the East 12.5 feet of Lot 11, Lot 12 and Lot 13, Block 2, NCB 6481, located at 1526 West Mistletoe Avenue. Staff recommends Denial, with Alternate Recommendation. Zoning Commission recommends Denial. (Continued from December 17, 2020)
Z-2. 20-7422 ZONING CASE Z-2020-10700242 HL (Council District 2): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "AE-2 AHOD" Arts and Entertainment Airport Hazard Overlay District to "AE-2 HL AHOD" Arts and Entertainment Historic Landmark Airport Hazard Overlay District on Lot 9 and the west 26.04 feet of Lot 10, Block B, NCB 604, located at 403 Montana Street. Staff recommends Approval. Zoning Commission recommendation pending the January 19, 2021 hearing.
Z-6. 20-7380 ZONING CASE Z-2020-10700250 (Council District 3): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-2 H RIO-5 MC-1 AHOD" Commercial Mission Historic River Improvement Overlay Roosevelt Metropolitan Corridor Airport Hazard Overlay District and "C-2 H RIO-5 AHOD" Commercial Mission Historic River Improvement Overlay Airport Hazard Overlay District to "IDZ-1 H RIO-5 MC-1 AHOD" Limited Intensity Infill Development Zone Mission Historic River Improvement Overlay Roosevelt Metropolitan Corridor Airport Hazard Overlay District with uses permitted in "MF-18" Limited Density Multi-Family District and "IDZ-1 H RIO-5 AHOD" Limited Intensity Infill Development Zone Mission Historic River Improvement Overlay Airport Hazard Overlay District with uses permitted in "MF-18" Limited Density Multi-Family District on 1.499 acres out NCB 7672, located at 326 Riverside Drive. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval.
Z-10. 20-7430 ZONING CASE Z-2020-10700048 (Council District 5): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "R-4 AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District to "IDZ-2 AHOD" Medium Intensity Infill Development Zone Airport Hazard Overlay District with uses permitted for five (5) dwelling units on Lot 4, Block 1, NCB 2183, located at 636 Ruiz Street. Staff recommends Denial. Zoning Commission recommends Approval.
23. 21-1106 City Manager's Report
Jan 21, 2021 City Council A Session on 2021-01-21 9:00 AM