2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes for the City Council Regular Meetings of September 19 - 20, 2018
4. Councilmember John Courage will be sworn-in as Mayor Pro Tem, serving the term October 31, 2018 through January 9, 2019.
5. Ordinance approving the sale of approximately 2.583 acres located at 506 Dolorosa and 2.032 acres located at 702 Dolorosa for an amount not less than $7,367,000 and the negotiation and execution of a Development Agreement between the City of San Antonio and the Board of Regents of The University of Texas System to support The University of Texas at San Antonio’s 10 year downtown vision in Council District 1. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager; John Jacks, Director, Center City Development and Operations]
6. Ordinance approving a contract for two replacement sewer/catch basin cleaning trucks with Grande Truck Center for the Transportation & Capital Improvement Department for a total cost of $736,448.00, funded from the FY 2019 Equipment Renewal and Replacement Fund (ERRF). [Ben Gorzell, Chief Financial Officer; Troy Elliott, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Finance]
Zoning Consent Agenda
29. ALCOHOL VARIANCE # AV2018010 (Council District 8): Ordinance waiving the application requirements of City Code 4-6 and granting a variance authorizing the sale of alcoholic beverages on the North 120.08 Feet of Lot 3, Block 2, NCB 16600, located at 15710 Chase Hill Boulevard for off-premise consumption within three-hundred (300) feet of Monroe May Elementary School, a public education institution located within the Northside Independent School District. (Continued from October 4, 2018)
Z-1. ZONING CASE # Z2018297 CD (Council District 1): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-1 CD AHOD" Light Commercial Airport Hazard Overlay District with Conditional Use for Auto and Small Truck Repair Facility (Sale and Installation Only, No Mechanical Services Permitted) to "C-1 CD AHOD" Light Commercial Airport Hazard Overlay District with Conditional Use for Motor Vehicle Sales on Lot 18, Block 1, NCB 12656, located at 4622 West Avenue. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval, with Conditions.
P-1. PLAN AMENDMENT CASE # 18078 (Council District 1): Ordinance amending the Tobin Hill Neighborhood Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use from “Low Density Mixed Use” and “Low Density Residential” to “High Density Mixed Use” on 0.5880 acres out of NCB 829, located at 1817 North St. Mary’s Street and 824 East Euclid Street. Staff and Planning Commission recommend Denial, with an Alternate Recommendation. (Associated Zoning Case Z2018250) (Continued from September 20, 2018) Z-2. ZONING CASE # Z2018250 (Council District 1): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "RM-4 UC-4 AHOD" Residential Mixed North Saint Mary's Street Urban Corridor Airport Hazard Overlay District and "C-3R UC-4 AHOD" General Commercial Restrictive Alcoholic Sales North Saint Mary's Street Urban Corridor Airport Hazard Overlay District to "IDZ UC-4 AHOD" Infill Development Zone North Saint Mary's Street Urban Corridor Airport Hazard Overlay District with uses permitted in "MF-65" Multi-Family District and "C-2" Commercial District on 0.588 acres out of NCB 829, located at 1817 North St. Mary's Street and 824 East Euclid Street. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Denial, with an Alternate Recommendation, pending Plan Amendment. (Associated Plan Amendment 18078) (Continued from September 20, 2018)
Z-16. ZONING CASE # Z2018256 (Council District 6): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "R-6 AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District to "C-2NA AHOD" Commercial Nonalcoholic Sales Airport Hazard Overlay District on Lot 15, Block 1, NCB 15586, located at 2311 Westward Drive. Staff recommends Denial, with an Alternate Recommendation. Zoning Commission recommends Denial. (Continued from October 4, 2018)
Z-17. ZONING CASE # Z2018196 (Council District 7): Ordinance amendingthe Zoning District Boundary from "R-6 AHOD" ResidentialSingle-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District to "MF-18 AHOD"Limited Density Multi-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District on 1.928acres out of NCB 17972, located at 8215 Eckhert Road. Staff andZoning Commission recommend Approval. (Continued fromSeptember 20, 2018)
Oct 18, 2018 City Council A Session on 2018-10-18 9:00 AM