2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes of the Regular City Council Meetings of January 9 - 10, 2019 and the Special City Council Meeting of January 11, 2019.
23. Approving the following two actions related to the Texas Research and Technology Foundation’s establishment of the VelocityTX bio and life sciences innovation center and the redevelopment of the Merchant’s Ice complex at 1304 and 1305 E Houston St in Council District 2: [Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager; Rene Dominguez, Director, Economic Development]
4. Ordinance approving amendments to the six month Dockless Vehicle Pilot Program. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager; John Jacks, Director, Center City Development and Operations]
9. Ordinance approving ten one-year Job Order Contracts in an amount not to exceed $3,000,000.00 annually per contract with the option to renew for two, one-year extensions for a total amount each not to exceed $9,000,000.00 with Alpha Building Corp., Amstar, Inc., Belt Built Contracting, Con-Cor Inc., Davila Construction, Inc., Jamail & Smith Construction, LP., Kencon, Ltd., LMC Corp., The Sabinal Group, and Tejas Premier Building Contractor, Inc. for the provision of Job Order Contracting as an alternative project delivery method for construction, renovation, rehabilitation and maintenance projects in city facilities. [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Razi Hosseini, Interim Director, Transportation & Capital Improvements]
20. Ordinance approving two agreements related to the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District’s Medicaid 1115 Demonstration Waiver Project, one an amendment to an agreement with Communities in Schools of San Antonio to amend the scope, increase compensation to $550,000.00 and extend the term to September 30, 2020, and an agreement with Centro Por la Justicia for enhancement and maintenance of a community garden for a term ending September 30, 2019. [Erik Walsh, Deputy City Manager; Colleen M. Bridger, MPH, PhD, Director of Health]
24. Approving Resolutions for the following multifamily rental housing development projects for applicants seeking competitive 9% Housing Tax Credits with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs: [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Verónica R. Soto, Director, Neighborhood & Housing Services]
Feb 14, 2019 City Council A Session on 2019-02-14 9:00 AM