Call to Order
4. 19-8916 180434 Request by Lloyd A. Denton, Annabelle Ranch, LLC, Hwy. 87 Communities Ltd., for approval to replat and subdivide a tract of land to establish Annabelle Ranch Unit 1 Subdivision, generally located south of the intersection of Beck Road and US Highway 87. Staff recommends Approval. (Jose Garcia, Senior Planner, (210) 207-8268, Jose.Garcia4@sanantonio.gov, Development Services Department)
8. 19-9003 18-00003.00: Request by Bo Broll, Broll Homes, L.P., for approval of a Planned Unit Development to establish Howard Crossing Townhome Subdivision, generally located along southeast intersection of Millard Street and Howard Street. Staff recommends Approval of an Alternate Recommendation. (Martha Bernal, Senior Planner, (210) 207-0210, Martha.Bernal@sanantonio.gov, Development Services Department)
11. 19-8784 PLAN AMENDMENT CASE PA-2019-11600084 (Council District 1): A request by Ryan McLeaird, Representative, for approval of a Resolution to amend the San Antonio International Airport Vicinity Land Use Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use from “Low Density Residential" to "High Density Residential" on 0.744 acres out of NCB 11882, located at 1411 East Sandalwood Lane. Staff recommends Denial. (Associated Zoning Case Z-2019-10700291) (Patricia Franco, Planner (210) 207-5876, email@example.com, Development Services Department).
12. 19-9029 PLAN AMENDMENT CASE PA-2019-11600089 (Council District 8): A request by Jean Latsha, applicant, for approval of a Resolution to amend the North Sector Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use from “Suburban Tier" to "General Urban Tier" on 9.708 acres out of NCB 16109 and NCB 16455 and 0.231 acres out of NCB 16455, located at 6460 Babcock Road. Staff recommends Approval. (Associated Zoning Case Z-2019-10700305) (Mirko Maravi, Senior Planner (210) 207-0107, firstname.lastname@example.org; Development Services Department)
17. 19-9002 Consideration and Action on the Minutes from November 13, 2019
Dec 11, 2019 Planning Commission