The City Council of San Antonio will convene in the "B" Room of the Municipal Plaza Building at 2:00 P.M. City Council may consider the following items in any order:
1. 17-2981 A Briefing on the proposed implementation strategy for the City's 2017 - 2022 Bond Program resulting from voter approval of all six propositions on May 6, 2017. [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Mike Frisbie, Director, Transportation & Capital Improvements]
2. 17-3245 A Briefing on the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's Strategic Plan for CY 2017-2019. [Erik Walsh, Deputy City Manager; Colleen M. Bridger, MPH, PhD, Director, Health]
At any time during the meeting, the City Council may recess into executive session to consult with the City Attorney's Office (Texas Government Code Section 551.071) and deliberate or discuss any of the following:
A. 17-3520 Economic development negotiations pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.087 (economic development).
B. 17-3521 The purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.072 (real property).
C. 17-3522 Legal issues related to collective bargaining pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney).
D. 17-3523 Litigation matters involving the City including pending or contemplated litigation or settlement offers pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney).
E. 17-3524 Discuss legal issues relating to grant requirements promulgated by the State of Texas pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.071 (consultation with attorney).
5:00 P.M. - If the Council has not yet adjourned, the presiding officer shall entertain a motion to continue the council meeting, postpone the remaining items to the next council meeting date, or recess and reconvene the meeting at a specified time on the following day.
5:30 PM (may be heard after this time) - Ceremonial Recognitions
17-3541 • Presentation of Certificates of Election for Elected City Councilmembers for Districts 3, 4, 5, and 7
• Administration of Statements and Oaths of Office to City Councilmembers for Districts 3, 4, 5, and 7
• End of 2015-2017 Council Terms Presentation of Plaques to Outgoing City Councilmembers for Districts 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
6:00 PM (may be heard after this time) - Public Hearing
3. 17-3227 First public hearing regarding the annexation of the Neal Road Area consisting of approximately 5.9 square miles generally located north of South Loop 1604 East, east of Applewhite Road, west of Pleasanton Road, and south of Mauermann Road, adjacent to the City limits of San Antonio in south Bexar County within the City of San Antonio's Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Bridgett White, Director, Department of Planning & Community Development]
6:00 PM (may be heard after this time) - Citizens to be Heard
DISABILITY ACCESS STATEMENT
This meeting site is wheelchair accessible. The Accessible Entrance is located at the Trevino Alley Entrance, south side. Accessible Visitor Parking Spaces are located at City Hall, 100 Military Plaza, north side. Auxiliary Aids and Services, including Deaf interpreters, must be requested forty-eight  hours prior to the meeting. For assistance, call (210) 207-7268 or 711 Texas Relay Service for the Deaf.
For additional information on any item on this agenda, please visit www.sanantonio.gov or call 207-7080.
May 31, 2017 City Council B Session on 2017-05-31 2:00 PM