3. Approval of Minutes for the City Council Special Session of September 5, 2017 and City Council Regular Meetings of September 6-7, 2017
4. A Resolution recognizing the 75th anniversary of City ownership of CPS Energy. [Ben Gorzell, Chief Financial Officer]
8. An Ordinance accepting the bids from Clarke Mosquito Control Products and Target Specialty Products to provide pesticide products for the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District for an estimated total cost of $80,000.00. [Ben Gorzell, Chief Financial Officer; Troy Elliott, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Finance]
10. Consideration of following two items related to the Federal Aviation Administration Airport Improvement Program for the San Antonio International Airport: [Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager; Russell Handy, Director, Aviation] 10A. An Ordinance authorizing a construction contract with SpawGlass Civil Construction, Inc in the amount of $4,368,679.15 for Runway 13R Rehabilitation - Package 5 project. 10B. An Ordinance authorizing an amendment with Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc in an amount not to exceed $1,985,500.42 for construction administration, resident project representation, project management, inspection services and additional design services.
14. An Ordinance authorizing a lease renewal agreement between the City of San Antonio and Ella Austin Community Center for the facility located at 1023 North Pine Street for a term of five-years until October 30, 2022 for a total rental rate of $10.00 for the entire lease term. [María Villagómez, Assistant City Manager; Melody Woosley, Director, Human Services]
18. An Ordinance authorizing the application and acceptance of approximately $317,146.00 in grants to fund activities such as recycling education, organics recycling, waste reduction, and illegal dumping prevention from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality for Regional Solid Waste Pass-Through Grants for Fiscal Years 2018 and 2019 through the Alamo Area Council of Governments. [Roderick J. Sanchez, Assistant City Manager; David W. McCary, Director, Solid Waste Management]
21. An Ordinance authorizing a Community Spay and Neuter Services Contract in an annual amount up to $894,975 for a three-year term with the option to renew two additional one-year terms with Snap Neuter Inject Project of San Antonio, San Antonio Humane Society, Pet Spots, and Animal Defense League of Texas funded by the FY 2018 general fund budget to collectively provide 12,455 spay and neuter surgeries. [María Villagómez, Assistant City Manager; Heber Lefgren, Director, Animal Care Services]
28. Consideration of the following three items related to the relocation of Credit Human’s corporate headquarters, the retention of 435 Full-Time Jobs and the creation of an additional 50 Full-Time Jobs: [Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager; Rene Dominguez, Director, Economic Development] 28A. An Ordinance authorizing a Tax Abatement Agreement with Credit Human to exempt one hundred percent (100%) of Ad Valorem taxes for a period of ten years on real and personal property improvements estimated at $113,000,000 at 1803 Broadway Street, which is within a Texas Enterprise Zone 28B. An Ordinance authorizing a Chapter 380 Economic Development Program Grant Agreement with Credit Human to provide a grant in an amount, when combined with the amount of abated taxes provided through a Tax Abatement Agreement, does not exceed $5,923,882.00. 28C. A Resolution approving a Tax Abatement Agreement between Bexar County and Credit Human for an economic development project within the City created Midtown Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone.
29. City Manager's Report
Zoning Consent Agenda
P-3. PLAN AMENDMENT CASE # 17072 (Council District 2): An Ordinance amending the San Antonio International Airport Vicinity Land Use Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use from “Light Industrial” to “Low Density Residential” on Lot 23, NCB 12175, located at 116 Holbrook Road. Staff and Planning Commission recommend Approval. (Associated Zoning Case Z2017238) Z-5. ZONING CASE # Z2017238 (Council District 2): An Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "I-2 AHOD" Heavy Industrial Airport Hazard Overlay District to "R-5 AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District on Lot 23, NCB 12175, located at 116 Holbrook Road. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval, pending Plan Amendment (Associated Plan Amendment 17072).
Z-7. ZONING CASE # Z2017227 CD (Council District 2): An Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-3NA AHOD" General Commercial Nonalcoholic Sales Airport Hazard Overlay District to “C-2NA CD AHOD" Commercial Nonalcoholic Airport Hazard Overlay District with Conditional Use for Machinery, Tools, and Construction Equipment Sales and Service on Lots 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, Block 2, NCB 12872, located at 9292 NE Loop 410. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval with Conditions.
P-5. PLAN AMENDMENT CASE # 17044 (Council District 7): An Ordinance amending the Northwest Community Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use from “Low Density Residential” and “Parks and Open Space” to “Community Commercial” on 5.7237 acres out of NCB 18230 and NCB 15664, located at 9599 Braun Road. Staff and Planning Commission recommend Approval. (Associated Zoning Case Z2017135) Z-11. ZONING CASE # Z2017135 (Council District 7): An Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-1" Light Commercial District, "C-1 HE" Light Commercial Historic Exceptional District and "O-2" High Rise Office District to "C-2" Commercial District and "C-2 HE" Commercial Historic Exceptional District on 5.7237 acres out of NCB 18230 and NCB 15664, located at 9599 Braun Road. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval, pending Plan Amendment. (Associated Plan Amendment 17044)
Z-13. ZONING CASE # Z2017195 S (Council District 8): An Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-2" Commercial District to "C-2 S" Commercial District with Specific Use Authorization for a Carwash on 1.54 acres out of Lot 13 and Lot 14, Block 2, NCB 14702, located at 9545 Huebner Road. Staff recommends Approval, with Conditions. Zoning Commission recommends Denial, due to lack of a motion.
Oct 19, 2017 City Council A Session on 2017-10-19 9:00 AM