2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes for the City Council Regular Meetings of May 9 - 10, 2018 and the Special Meeting of May 10, 2018.
4. Councilmember Robert C. Treviño will be sworn-in as Mayor Pro-Tem, serving the term June 11, 2018-August 20, 2018.
10. Ordinance approving a change order in the amount of $575,000.00 to increase a construction contract with J3 Company LLC to $16,584,601.32 for Terminal Area Taxiways - Package 2 at the San Antonio International Airport. [Carlos Contreras, Assistant City Manager; Russell Handy, Director, Aviation]
17. Ordinance approving a license agreement with Zayo Group, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company for the use of city rights-of-way for the installation of telecommunications network. [Ben Gorzell, Chief Financial Officer; Craig Hopkins, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Services]
18. Ordinance approving a Donation Agreement with Pride San Antonio accepting $19,832.24 for installation of a rainbow-themed crosswalk (four total for the intersection) at N. Main Avenue and E. Evergreen Street, located in Council District 1. [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Mike Frisbie, Director/City Engineer, Transportation & Capital Improvements]
19. City Manager's Report
Zoning Consent Agenda
20. ALCOHOL VARIANCE # AV2018005 (Council District 9): Ordinance granting a Variance to City Code 4-6(c)(1 and 3) and 4-6(d)(6) of the City Code and authorizing the sale of alcoholic beverages on 1.342 acres out of NCB 16249, located at 11900 Blanco Road for off-premise consumption within three-hundred (300) feet of Winston Churchhill High School, a public education institution located within the Northeast Independent School District.
Z-1. ZONING CASE # Z2018005 CD (Council District 1): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "R-4 AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District to "R-4 CD AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District with a Conditional Use for Four (4) Dwelling Units on Lot 8 and Lot 9, Block 2, NCB 2276, located at 2219 West Houston Street. Staff recommends Approval. Zoning Commission recommends Denial.
Jun 07, 2018 City Council A Session on 2018-06-07 9:00 AM