2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes for the City Council Special Meeting of May 30, 2018 and the Regular Meeting of May 31, 2018
Additional Item 1
Additional Item 2
55. Ordinance approving a Funding Agreement with H-E-B Grocery in the amount not to exceed $800,000.00 for the engineering and design of potential street improvements to Foster Road, in Council District 2. [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Mike Frisbie, Director, Transportation & Capital Improvements]
26. Ordinance ratifying the Office of Emergency Management's application for, and authorizing acceptance, and appropriation upon award, from the 2018 Urban Area Security Initiative Grant Program, in an amount up to $1,500,000.00. [Erik Walsh, Deputy City Manager; Charles Hood, Fire Chief]
32. Ordinance amending the Ethics Code and the Municipal Campaign Finance Code to increase transparency through additional disclosures, clarify sections of the Code, and codify current practices. [Kevin Barthold, City Auditor]
33. Ordinance amending the land use categories in Chapter 35 of the City's Unified Development Code to implement the SA Tomorrow Comprehensive Plan. [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager; Bridgett White, Director, Planning]
44. Resolution opposing the inclusion of a citizenship question in the 2020 Census [Jeff Coyle, Director, Government and Public Affairs]
Zoning Consent Agenda
Z-9. ZONING CASE # Z2018127 S (Council District 3): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "I-1" General Industrial District to "L S" Light Industrial District with Specific Use Authorization for Outside Storage (Open with No Screening Required) on 14.63 acres out of NCB 10846 and “I-2” Heavy Industrial District on 0.5739 acres out of NCB 10846, located at 7500 S WW White. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval.
Z-11. ZONING CASE # Z2018081 (Council District 5): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "R-6 AHOD" Residential Single-Family Airport Hazard Overlay District to "NC AHOD" Neighborhood Commercial Airport Hazard Overlay District on the South 85 feet of Lot 7C, Block 8, NCB 8084, located at 2015 El Jardin Road. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval. (Continued from May 17, 2018)
Z-17. ZONING CASE # Z2018156 CD (Council District 8): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "R-20 MLOD-1 MSAO-1" Residential Single-Family Camp Bullis Military Lighting Overlay Camp Bullis Military Sound Attenuation Overlay District to "C-2 CD MLOD-1 MSAO-1" Commercial Camp Bullis Military Lighting Overlay Camp Bullis Military Sound Attenuation Overlay District with Conditional Use for a Construction Contractor Facility on 0.853 acres out of NCB 35733, located at 7081 Heuermann Road. Staff recommends Approval. Zoning Commission recommends Denial.
P-4. PLAN AMENDMENT CASE # 18043 (Council District 8): Ordinance amending the North Sector Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use from “Rural Estate Tier” to “Mixed Use Center” on 21.27 acres out of CB 4719, located at 19389 Babcock Road. Staff and Planning Commission recommend Approval. (Associated Zoning Case Z2018136) Z-18. ZONING CASE # Z2018136 (Council District 8): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "RE MLOD-1 MSAO-1" Residential Estate Camp Bullis Military Lighting Overlay Military Sound Attenuation Overlay District to “C-2NA MLOD-1 MSAO-1" Commercial Nonalcoholic Sales Camp Bullis Military Lighting Overlay Military Sound Attenuation Overlay on 3.60 acres out of CB 4719, located at 19389 Babcock Road. Staff recommends Approval, pending Plan Amendment. Zoning Commission recommendation pending the June 19, 2018 hearing. (Associated Plan Amendment 18043)
Z-20. ZONING CASE # Z2018198 S (Council District 9):Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-2 AHOD" Commercial Airport Hazard Overlay District to "C-2 S AHOD" Commercial Airport Hazard Overlay District with Specific Use Authorization for a Carwash on 0.864 acres out of NCB 16249, located at 11900 Blanco Road. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval with Conditions.
45. Ordinance approving a professional services agreement with The Segal Company (Western States) Inc., dba Segal Waters Consulting for the development of evaluations and compensation review of executives appointed by the Mayor and City Council for the initial term of three years for an amount not to exceed $279,500.00 with two optional, one year renewals. [Ben Gorzell, Chief Financial Officer; Lori Steward, Director, Human Resources]
48. Ordinance approving an agreement with the Office of Urban Redevelopment San Antonio (OUR SA) for the administration of activities related to the 2017-2022 Neighborhood Improvements Bond Program. [Peter Zanoni, Deputy City Manager]
57. City Manager's Report
Jun 21, 2018 City Council A Session on 2018-06-21 9:00 AM