2:00 P.M. - Call to Order
1. 21-1998 19-11800099: Request by Leslie Ostrander, CHTEX of Texas, Inc, for approval to replat and subdivide a tract of land to establish Valley Ranch Unit 19 Subdivision, generally located northeast of the intersection of Culebra Road and Ranch View West. Staff recommends Approval. (Martha Bernal, Senior Planner, (210) 207-0210, Martha.Bernal@sanantonio.gov, Development Services Department)
6. 21-1961 Appointment of one Planning Commission Member to the Planning Commission Technical Advisory Committee for a two year term.
7. 21-2098 Appoint at least three members and an alternate member to the Planning Commission Technical Advisory Committee Nominating Committee.
3. 21-1531 ADDR-SNC-20-12700001: A request by the City of San Antonio World Heritage Office for approval of a resolution to change multiple streets within the World Heritage area including changes to portions of Mission Road, Napier Avenue, Padre Drive, Mission Parkway, Acequia, Ashley Road and Villamain Road, located in Council Districts 3 and 5. Staff recommends Approval (Valerie Rodriguez, Senior Planner, 210-207-0533, Valerie.Huerta-Rodriguez@sanantonio.gov, Development Service Department)
4. 21-1670 TPV 21-035: Request by Mr. Cody Morris for approval of a tree preservation variance request from Unified Development Code 35-523 (h), “significant trees shall be preserved at eighty (80) percent and heritage trees at one hundred (100) percent preservation within both the 100-year floodplains and environmentally sensitive areas”, generally located South of Pecan Ranch road and North of Anaqua Springs road, West of Toutant Beauregard Road. Staff recommends approval. (Mark Bird, (210) 207-0278, email@example.com, Development Services Department).
Mar 10, 2021 Planning Commission