1:45 p.m. - Work Session
2:00 P.M. - Call to Order
4. 21-3481 19-11800291: Request by Lloyd Moody, WPGL, LLC, for approval to subdivide a tract of land to establish West Pointe Gardens Unit 3 Subdivision, generally located northeast of the intersection of West US Highway 90 and Spurs Ranch Road. Staff recommends Approval. (Martha Bernal, Senior Planner, (210) 207-0210, Martha.Bernal@sanantonio.gov, Development Services Department)
14. 21-3370 20-11800298: Request by Brandy Czar, Dar-Bran Development LLC and Mark Skeans, Potranco Self-Storage, LLC, for approval to subdivide a tract of land to establish Weston Oaks Unit 4 Subdivision, generally located southwest of the intersection of Talley Road and FM 1957. Staff recommends Approval. (Joyce Palmer, Planner, (210) 207-0315, Joyce.Palmer@sanantonio.gov, Development Services Department).
29. 21-2950 A request by the Parks and Recreation Department for approval of a resolution recommending the execution of a 2.13 acre gas easement with Grey Forest Utilities granting access to certain property owned and controlled by the City of San Antonio at Leon Creek and the O.P. Schnabel Park expansion area near Prue Road in Council District 7 and 8. Staff recommends Approval. (Rocky Duque de Estrada, (210) 207-2873, email@example.com, Parks and Recreation Department)
25. 21-3508 PLAN AMENDMENT CASE PA-2021-11600025 (Council District 2): A request by Killen, Griffin & Farrimond, PLLC, representative, for Approval of a Resolution to amend the Government Hill Neighborhood Plan, a component of the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City, by changing the future land use classification from "Low Density Residential" to " Low Density Mixed Use" on Lot 11, 23 and 24, Block D, NCB 1160 and Lot 25, Block A, NCB 1155, generally located in the 300 block of Bee Street and Coleman Street. Staff recommends Approval. (Associated Zoning Case Z-2021-10700086) (Azadeh Sagheb, Senior Planner (210) 207-5407, Azadeh.Sagheb@sanantonio.gov; Development Services Department)
32. 21-2414 Consideration and Action on the Minutes from April 28, 2021.
May 12, 2021 Planning Commission