1. 21-2864 Invocation
2. 21-2865 Pledge of Allegiance
3. 21-2866 Approval of Minutes from the City Council Meetings of February 11, 2021, February 17, 2021, and February 18, 2021
Additional Item 1
Additional Item 2
CONSENT AGENDA (Part 1 of 2)
Additional Item 3
4. 21-2918 Ordinance approving the Amended and Restated Ground Lease and Operating Agreement between the City and General Land Office that incorporates and facilitates the implementation of the revised Alamo Plan. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager]
5. 21-2916 Briefing and possible action on legislation filed in the 87th Regular State Legislative Session, an update on the status of proposed State legislation and its impact on the City of San Antonio. [Jeff Coyle, Assistant City Manager]
20. 21-2838 Ordinance establishing a Source of Income Anti-Discrimination Policy in connection with Housing Vouchers, providing for penalties and an effective date. [Lori Houston, Assistant City Manager; Verónica R.
Z-7. 21-2857 ZONING CASE Z-2020-10700305 CD (Council District 2): Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-3 MLOD-3 MLR-1" General Commercial Martindale Army Airfield Military Lighting Overlay Military Lighting Region 2 District to "C-3 CD MLOD-3 MLR-1" General Commercial Martindale Army Airfield Military Lighting Overlay Military Lighting Region 2 District with Conditional Use for a Construction Trades Contractor with Outside Storage on Lot 36 and Lot 39, NCB 10613, located at 146 North WW White Road. Staff recommends Denial. Zoning Commission recommends Approval.
Z-13. 21-2870 ZONING CASE Z-2021-10700023 (Council District 3):Ordinance amending the Zoning District Boundary from "C-3NA MLOD-2 MLR-2 AHOD" General Commercial Nonalcoholic Sales Lackland Military Lighting Overlay Military Lighting Region 2 Airport Hazard Overlay District to "C-3 MLOD-2 MLR-2 AHOD" General Commercial Lackland Military Lighting Overlay Military Lighting Region 2 Airport Hazard Overlay District on 0.0361 acres out of NCB 11155, located at 3822 Pleasanton Road. Staff and Zoning Commission recommend Approval.
CONSENT AGENDA (Part 2 of 2)
Apr 15, 2021 City Council A Session on 2021-04-15 9:00 AM